but does it count as murder if you say sorry
YES GOOD PERFECT JUST AS I PLANNED.
(Credit for the original Dean poster can be found here! Also, kudos to fallenvvings for the graphic. No, we will not apologize)
Are you excited for Spn’s Season 10? Are your freaking out about Spn Season 10? Or are you already dreading the emotional turmoil this season will spark? Then have we got news for you!
Welcome to Supernatural S10 Recovery Network!What is this?
This Network will be a place we can all freak out about the upcoming season, and seek refuge from weekly episodes come October with other Spn Fans across tumblr!SOUNDS GREAT! HOW DO I JOIN?
I’m so glad you asked…
- You gotta follow me, and fallenvvings! This is in celebration of reaching 400+ followers so ya, this network is for our lovelies!
- Reblog this post and spread the word! Likes will not count as entries, only bookmarks.
- It would be great if you run an SPN Blog. Multi-fandom is fine too, but have SPN as at least one of your main fandoms ^_^
- Gotta be a hate-free blogger. I want this net to be positive and fun for all fans of the show.
- I would like for this to get about 30 notes so we have a healthy sized group ^_^If you're accepted:
- You’ll get a message from either me or Nat asking for an icon and description for the network page, and your email so we can add you to the network chat!
- A follow from us if we aren’t already
- Track the tag #spnrecoverynet
- A place in the network page
- Have a link somewhere on your blog to the network page
- Follow other members
- Make new friends!
- Cry about the new season….
That’s about it! We’ll be picking members once this gets a good amount of notes, or sometime next week (which ever comes first)
If you have any questions feel free to drop us an ask ^_^
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.